Let’s Cook Together!
Krysten’s Custom Craves is now offering Virtual Cooking Classes, where you can cook alongside Krysten in the comfort of your own home. Each class is hosted on zoom and runs between an hour and a half to two hours. Classes are offered Thursday and Friday evenings as well as Saturday brunch (Brunch menu coming soon). In each class, you will make a beverage or cocktail, entree with a side and a dessert.
What to Expect
Cook alongside Krysten in your own kitchen via zoom. Our classes are fully interactive and kept to small group sizes, so you and the other attendees are free to ask questions as you follow along step by step. Classes are $15 per enrolled email address. Upon booking a class, I will email each registered email address a grocery list, a few days before the class I will email each registered email address a prep video, and instructions of what should be prepped before class starts. Prior to the class, watch the prep video, download the shopping list and prep ingredients that need to be prepped so you’re ready to jump right in when class starts.
How it works
- Each student is responsible for purchasing ingredients prior to class.
- Some classes may require additional preparation prior to class. Shopping lists and prepping instructions will be emailed to you.
- The night before the class, you’ll receive an email with a password and link to the class session. Class participation requires Zoom.
- Use your login information to access the meeting 15-20 minutes in advance of the class start time.
- Each class costs $15 per enrolled email address.
- Cancelation policy: To receive a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the class session. We are unable to provide refunds for classes canceled less than 24 hours prior to the class.
Pork and Shrimp Wontons with Lo Mein
and Apple Pie Egg Rolls
Lemongrass Chicken Meatballs in Green Curry Broth and Vermicelli Noodles and Peach Blueberry Cobbler
Taco Party: Your choice of 2 salsas, Homemade Flour Tortillas, Sautéed Chicken and Churros
Creamy Tuscan Shrimp with Roasted Garlic Risotto and Blueberry Cobbler
Sweet Potato Pancakes with Maple Cream Sauce, Homemade Sausage and Berry Salad
Shrimp and Grits with Garlic Cheddar Biscuits and Fruit Salad
Ginger Lime Chicken with Coconut Rice and Maple Walnut White Chocolate Blondies
More menus to come
Private Cooking Events Also Available
Enjoy a cooking class in our own kitchen, feel free to work in class with Krysten one on one, or invite family and friends to join.
By booking a private cooking event we’ll create a cooking experience just for you. Let us know what you like, and we’ll create a menu around it.
To book a private event..
call us: 631-637-5667
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out the form.