These BBQ Chicken Wings are the perfect game day appetizer. These wings are crispy, tender and seasoned to perfection.
5 pounds chicken wings
3 tbsp canola oil
2 tbsp paprika
1/2 tbsp salt
1 tsp cayenne
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add chicken to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with 3 canola oil, paprika, salt, cayenne, granulated onion, granulated garlic, and nutmeg. Toss to coat all the chicken.
- Place chicken on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes.
These wings go great with my Hennessy BBQ Sauce.
Remove chicken from oven. Place in a large bowl, pour the Hennessy BBQ sauce over the chicken wings. Toss the wings to coat all of them with the sauce and serve.