Get your fruit and veggies in with this Spinach and Mixed Berry Smoothie. Fresh spinach, smooth avocado, ground flaxseeds, apples and mixed berries.
Spinach and Mixed Berry Smoothie
- 6 pints coconut water (3 quarts)
- 20 oz bag of spinach
- 1 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 2 medium apples cored and quartered
- 2 medium avocados peeled and pits discarded
- In two batches, blend coconut water and spinach leaves together in a blender until smooth. 2. Add ground flaxseed meal, apples and avocados, blend until smooth. 3. Add mixed berries and blend until smooth. ** This recipe makes a gallon. I usually use a few pitchers to pour batches of the smoothie into soI can make a large batch at one time. I pour the smoothie in pint sized containers and freeze half of them.