1 stick butter
1 cups sugar
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 eggs + 1 yolk
2 tbsp corn syrup
1/3 cup Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
6 tbsp butter
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2. In a stand mixer cream butter with sugar until well combined.
3. Beat in eggs, egg yolk, vanilla extract and corn syrup until fluffy.
4. Mix in dry ingredients (flour, baking powder cocoa powder, and salt) until well combined.
5. Pour batter into a prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. In a stand mixer cream butter with brown sugar, and granulated sugar until well combined.
7. Beat in egg and vanilla until fluffy.
8. Mix in dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and salt) until well combined.
9. Stir in chocolate chips.
10. After 20 minutes remove brownie batter from the oven.
11. Scoop cookie dough onto brownie batter.
12. Continue to bake an additional 20-25 minutes.