This recipe would make 6 frittata’s using a jumbo muffin pan, or
12 frittata’s using a regular size muffin pan
1 cup half and half
1/2 cup chopped spinach
1/4 cup chopped bacon, cooked
1/4 cup diced ham
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a jumbo muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs and half and half, season to taste with salt, pepper, granulated garlic and granulated onion.
- Sprinkle, chopped spinach, and shredded cheese into each muffin cup. Add ham to three of them, and add bacon to the other three.
- Put 2/3 cup of the egg mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake until the egg mixture puffs, and is set in the center, about 30-35 minutes.