Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
2 cups flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp garlic and herb seasoning
1/2 tbsp granulated garlic
1/2 tbsp granulated onion
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup buttermilk
8 tablespoons melted unsalted butter, plus 2 tablespoons melted
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt in large bowl. Add garlic and herb seasoning, granulated garlic and granulated onion.
- Combine buttermilk and 8 tablespoons melted butter in medium bowl, whisking until butter begins to solidify again.
- Add buttermilk and butter mixture to flour mixture and stir with rubber spatula until just incorporated
- Add shredded cheddar cheese.
- Using a 1/3 cup ice cream scoop, drop biscuit batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Space biscuits about 1-1/2 inches apart.
- Brush with 2tbsp melted butter.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.